The non-playable characters I know thus far are:
- Howard Finkel (Ring Announcer)
- Jim Ross (Color Commentator)
- Paul Bearer (Manager to Undertaker; only in cutscenes)
THQ today announced an updated release schedule of downloadable content offerings for WWE All Stars, the company's recent release featuring a unique, bold and energetic gameplay experience complete with a roster of legendary talent and current-day WWE Superstars. The latest content offerings via Xbox LIVE for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system currently include the following:
- The Million Dollar Pack - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted
DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase
- The Million Dollar Pack is now available for download at a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points or $1.99 via PlayStation Network.
- R-Truth is scheduled to be availabl…
- The Million Dollar Pack - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase
So if you're reading this, you've probably read hundreds of online publications review the new WWE free-for-all video game, WWE All Stars. Or...you may have also just clicked on the main page slider by accident when it was switching images. Whatever. From IGN to Gamespot, the general consensus is that the game is "good", ranging between a score of 7 to 8. I keep seeing the same bullet points brought up about the positives:
- WWE All Stars is fun.
- People like tons of cartoony colors, ridiculous moves, and the ability to pick and play.
- Fantasy Warfare vignettes are really cool.
Hey, I like these too. But of course, the criticism is out there too:
- The 30-man roster is too thin.
- Lack of an in-depth Create-A-Wrestler.
- After completing Fantasy Warfar…